Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's called motivation

Today I got to the office (30 minutes later than usual) and had a conversation with my office-mate for 20 minutes about the ridiculousness of the icy sidewalks (I almost fell TEN times on my short 7 minute walk to the building). I then checked my e-mail, read up on some blogs for 20 minutes, and then checked my e-mail again.

I then deemed it necessary to get a coffee and take a walk around the building to see if there was anyone around to talk to.

I am also being whisked away for lunch today (which will no doubt take around 2 hours).

I am quite the worker. Seriously.

It is funny though, because not working doesn't mean that I don't have an insane amount of work to do...

#3 I love Hugh Grant, and always hate the actress playing opposite him.

Okay, so first off, I love Hugh Grant in a 'I would want him as a best friend' kind of way. I am not in love with him and I do not think that I will meet him one day and live happily ever after.

Notting Hill- hated Julia Roberts
4 Weddings and a Funeral- hated Andie MacDowell

There are others, but these two come to mind first.

I don't know why I hate them.... but I do.

No comments: