Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Confidence is....

OM- 'I am going to get ripped apart when boss gets back'

Me- 'Well you will look good in comparison to me... I haven't gotten anything done in the last 3 weeks!' (not for lack of trying unfortunately)

OM- 'I doubt it. I have been working on this for 3 months and it is still not very good. I don't understand how I can do this unless I meet with him and he is never here!'

Me- 'uh huh. Totally understand.'

OM- 'I mean he was standing behind me in line for coffee, and didn't say anything to me. When I turned around, he said he didn't recognize me. Now don't tell me he doesn't recognize my ass.'

Me- ......

It is not like I think she can't be proud of her ass, but it was still a bizarre conversation to have with someone who could be my mother.


#11 If you tell me an outrageous story, I am immediately inclined to believe it ..... even if you completely made it up. However, approximately one hour after hearing said story, I will likely realize that I am the most gullible person ever.

No comments: