Friday, August 17, 2007

Do it again.

I haven’t blogged in a really long time. Obviously the promise of increased blogging frequency that I made a few weeks back was empty (sorry).

Updates:

School- 10 months until my funding runs out. Jesus.
I don’t know how much I can elaborate on this. I don’t know where the last 14 months went. I am pretty sure I fell asleep one night and woke up 2 months later.

Wedding- As expected, the Vegas aspect of my friends wedding has made my job quite a bit easier. Thus far, I’ve only been given the job of making sure things run smoothly once we get there. Obviously, since I’ve never been to Vegas, and have no idea of who is coming or when they might be arriving, and whether or not I am supposed to be planning any bridal events, it should be super simple. Also, the best man is a kind of a douche. Lucky me.

I know I should be happy for her but really, I am just nervous about the whole getting married thing. I am extremely tired of people telling me ‘when you know, you know’, so I should stop worrying about it. While I let it go, I feel like standing on a chair and announcing that I am sure that 95% of divorced couples thought that they ‘knew’ too. I swear to God…if one more person I know tells me they are getting married, I am moving.

Reading- I love it. I stopped reading through my undergrad because it ends up taking up quite a bit of time, and had I read anything other than text books, I would have failed half of my classes. Now, however, I find myself with evenings and weekends free. I love it. I just finished reading The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I fully recommend it.


# 15 At this very moment, I want to go to the airport and buy a ticket to anywhere out of North America. Mongolia? Bring it on. Brazil? Where do I sign? Can a country make you feel claustrophobic?

No comments: