Saturday, December 16, 2006

D-Day

Well... the exam is over.
Was it the worse test I've ever written? No.
Was it the best? Not even close.
Was it impossibly long for the time allotment? Yes.
Did someone start to cry? No... but I was close.
Was it because I was tired and frustrated and confused? Yes.
Is it going to dictate the rest of my academic career? Probably not.
Did I look like someone ran over me with a car when I finished? Probably.
Did I start calculating my mark before I had finished the exam to see what my mark would be if I just got up and left? Yes.... 3 times.
Am I obsessing over this class because it will finally make my supervisor see what an idiot I am? Yes.
Am I listening to Damien Rice, feeling sorry for myself because I don't want to work on my project and presentation (which just happens to be due on Tuesday....)? Yes.
Do I need to stop asking questions and answering them like this? Definitely.

No comments: