Monday, February 12, 2007

Silently hyperventilating

I find myself incredibly frustrated today. I don't really know how to explain it, but I can feel the anger rising in me...and getting worse by the minute. I can't even concentrate anymore.

It all started with an innocent little e-mail I sent off to boss on Thursday, asking some pretty basic (but entirely necessary) questions. I received no response until this morning. Not only were the questions left unanswered, but an additional 3 questions arose. After 3 more e-mails asking for clarification and getting back vague answers (at best), I am left here feeling completely helpless and utterly useless. I have created a mass amount of work for myself today and I can't start it until I get my results back. I expect them in the next hour or so, however, I took a quick peak at them in the lab and they seem a little.... well.... inaccurate.
It is possible that I am so completely useless that I can not do even the simplest of lab work?
We will soon find out.

The urge to book a plane ticket out of here is getting harder and harder to ignore.

No comments: