Monday, November 27, 2006

18 days....

I have class in one hour. I am nervous for it today.
We are having a 'tutorial' for our assignments because, as you may have guessed from previous posts, they are impossible to do. Seriously.
Now you may think that this is a good thing, as it means that I am not as stupid as I think I am, and I may just possibly shave off some time from studying, as I will not have to schedule in time for freaking out...throwing my calculator and then trying to reassemble it...you know, the regular.

Anyway, I am nervous because my prof knows that I have been having trouble with them. Which means, that when he says 'okay, well, what are your questions?!?' and everyone looks down, or pretends to be furiously writing notes (Even though we haven't covered anything yet....) he will say 'okay maryanne, why don't you start?'.

Fuck.

See, I don't specifically know what my problem is. I have a sneaking suspicion that my problem is not really complex. It probably has something to do with my insane ability to make things more complicated than they have to be, or you know, an algebra mistake.
Whatever.

Plus, it is cold in my office today (likely due to the impromptu blizzard currently happening) and my entire body is tense (or frozen) making my back hurt. Also, during my walk here, snow was going in every direction and somehow managed to penetrate my jacket, so now my clothes are just slightly damp, surely decreasing my body temperature even more.

No comments: