Friday, November 03, 2006

My Mom.

Mom: Have things stopped shocking you?
Me: No... but they are getting less severe... probably because I am building up a tolerance for them.
Mom: I was reading about this on the internet you know...
Me: Really? And?
Mom: Your MP3 player is altering the electric balance in your body.
Me: Sweet....
Mom: Also, if you work in a lab with explosive materials, which you do, then you run the risk of explosion.
Me: As in, I will blow myself up?
Mom: well.... yes.
Me: Awesome. So what should I do? Wear a rubber helmet and hope for the best?
Mom: Go see a doctor.
Me: And say what????? 'Hi Doc. I'm getting shocked all the time. Can you give me a perscription?' Fuck.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Nice start to your blog. Best wishes.

MaryAnne said...

Thanks Matt.
Lots more to come I'm sure.