Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dear OM:

When I ask for help (which does not occur often), and you act like I am asking the world of you (regardless of whether it takes 30 seconds, or 30 minutes), it irritates me.
I do not ask for help often, you know this. When prompted to ask stupid (but necessary) questions that all newbies are required to ask at one point, I feel stupid enough without seeing you roll your eyes.

Please remember that someone showed you how to do this when you started, and took time out of their day to show you how to do it properly. Yes, I know that you are busy (not really) and really stressed out (not really); but I think you would be more upset if I broke the very expensive machine that you use regularly for your own analysis.

Also, I do not appreciate it when you agree to show me how to calibrate said machine, sending me to get a required part, then leave (without telling me) to go for lunch for an hour. It further irritates me when you do not come back, and I am required to ask for help once again, and seeing you act huffy once again. Please do not do this anymore or I will break it just to spite you. Thank-you.

Maryanne

No comments: