Monday, November 06, 2006

Music mantra

In my opinion, I think that a good song (that will last for more than 1 month on your iPod) will do one of two things:
1) Make you feel instantly like nothing is bothering you...as if nothing bad has ever happened.
2) Make you cry

Personally, I tend to LOVE the songs that make me cry.... it is strange but whatever.
I will be compiling a list of my favourite songs eventually because my taste in music is seriously untouchable..... really, it is good. Just trust me!

A few of my favourite cd's: (In order to qualify for this list, I have to be able to listen through the entire cd without feeling like I want to skip a song...it is rare, but does occur).

August and Everything after- Counting Crows
The Used- The Used
Sometimes- City and Colour
O- Damien Rice
Rush of Blood- Coldplay
Everything in Transit- Jack's Mannequin
Impossible Dream- Patty Griffin
One fell swoop- The spill canvas

Buy any one of these cd's and you won't regret it.

No comments: