Thursday, November 02, 2006

Damn the Man

So my supervisor is sending people to ME who are asking HIM for help.
Some PhD. student just tracked me down to ask me about something so complex that I don't even understand.... and then asked if I have any good references for him. Why the hell does he think that I would know?! Because the boss tells him that 'I'm really good....I will know all of that'. FUCK.
I just said I would go through my references and e-mail them to him when I find them.
Which is code for.... I don't have an effing clue what you are talking about, so i'm going to spend my night researching the random statements that I could understand and let you know.

Plus, have I mentioned that I hate my office mate...we'll call her Brit. She is 50ish and is very very set in her ways. If I have to listen to her tell me about how everyone is on a power trip and how much harder it was 20 years ago....I swear to God.. this computer is getting thrown at her head.

No comments: