Monday, November 06, 2006

The dream of time travel

I am sitting at my desk (it is noon) wondering how I can make the next 5 hours go by faster. I am desperate to get out of here today and have no chance of doing so.
It is funny, because no one cares if I am here or not... because the thing is, is that if I am not here, I am only sabatoging myself. Really, whether I can get a 90 in my ridiculously hard grad class and make a lot of progress in my thesis in 30 days or 60 days does not matter. I still have to get both of them done.

My head is going numb. I actually did work for 3 hours straight this morning (which is quite a feat. for me lately). My hand hurts from writing so much... my eye's hurt from focusing... and I am running on like 3 hours of sleep. This insomnia thing is getting really old. I think I have been an insomniac for many many years... but did not know that I was.
Even when I finally did fall asleep last night, I had a strange dream about cracking my head open (and not noticing for a few months) and then going to the hospital for muscle spasms....which then got out of control. I felt like I was in an episode of House... geez.

Update on the shocking issue: Have not blown self up yet. I am pretty happy about it.

No comments: